Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Missing Marker

Hubby is out of town for several days in Oklahoma City visiting high schools with our 8th grader. She will likely be going to school out there next year, so we are in search of a good private catholic school for her. He left yesterday and I am already going out of my head missing him. Last night, my mom was here so she kept me occupied, but tonight it's just me and the kiddos and I am already going kooky. It's funny, we have been apart on numerous occasions for a few days at a time since we got married, but it's usually me who is going away and he is stuck at home with the kids. Now I know why he always wanted to have these long phone conversations when I call him from business trips and conferences. It is really boring being alone with the kids. Sure we fingerpainted today and played Mario Kart. I worked for most of the day but still I had noone to talk to and I was bored to tears. I have played seventeen games of online yahtzee and finished a book too. When you don't have another adult to talk to, it's really difficult. So, all I can say is babe, I have developed all new respect for you. I am sorry that I leave you alone with these children so often and I will try to do it less in the future. I miss you terribly and can't wait for you to come home.
J

1 comment:

owner said...

How sweet of you to let him know you care for him so much.
I rely like your blog keep it going.
BoB