Saturday, January 3, 2009

Finally, a jog

The treadmill is my friend. I finally broke into a jog last night on the treadmill and it felt really good. I did a run walk combination for 40 minutes and covered about 2.7 miles. I am not too sore today except for a little "ping" in my hips. Not too shabby.
I tried to right some culinary wrongs last night with a delicious low fat Paella with Shrimp and Chicken. It was yummy and I didn't eat a bucket full of it, so I felt pretty good.
Today, I have to put away Christmas. I swear, I am so sick of Santa, he's gotta go back into his Rubbermaid tub where he belongs until next year.
Another project for this weekend to review and try on the Cancun wardrobe (ie, shorts, tshirts and sundresses). Everything should still fit. Here's hoping.
At some point today, I intend to do at least 45 minutes on the treadmill. Come hell or high water.

No comments: