Friday, January 23, 2009

It's all good! OK, it's all mediocre.....

Another day, another trip to the doctor. More blood tests, this time sugar and thyroid. Good lord. I feel like a heroin junkie. I think I have track marks. Oh well, the bottom line is "get busy living or get busy dying." I am under strict doctor's orders to lose weight, get fit, and generally give up all my current vices, except red wine I can still have red wine. yay! So no more Marlboros or Oreos for me (I don't really smoke that often, so that shouldn't be a problem. The oreos on the other hand........)
I am starting to wonder if this malaise I am feeling is merely withdrawal from Margaritas. When I was in mexico, I was having several a day and then I came home and quit cold turkey. Oh, who am I kidding, it's not that. (see how I enable myself). I joined Weight Watchers Online to track my food intake. We will see how that works. I have to count my points (It was my understanding, there would be no math). I just wish it wasn't so cold out, then I could run outside. Perhaps this afternoon, I could get out there. It might reach 25 degrees. Yikes!
committed to changing
Jillyp

No comments: