Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's a new year! Here we go

Happy New Year. It's time for resolutions, commitments and renewals. Most of which will be broken within approximately 5.2 weeks. But not this year for me baby! My 1/2 marathon quest has just begun and I have only been on the treadmill twice this week, but man, I am committed! Or perhaps I should be committed. Today, I am working on my training plan. I have a pretty significant hangover from way way way too much champagne (and a few marlboro lights) last night. Shame on me. I think that kind of behavior must serve as an inspiration. (OK, Jill, that's not what you want to do in order to achieve your goals) It's my little version of aversion therapy. God, if that isn't the world's biggest rationalization, I don't know what is.
Any-who, here I sit, on the precipice of change. The key will be not to let life get in the way. Easier said than done. Scoot, Scoot Waddle

No comments: